Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Feet and Sweet E

I love baby feet! I got the idea for this picture in my head a few days after we got home from the hospital and in my head it was much more perfect that it actually turned out. For some reason I had it in my head that all 3 kids would just lay there with their feet just how I wanted them ... what was I thinking?? It turned out ok but I think I will have a re-shoot of this pose in the future ... maybe not so close to bedtime :)

Sweetness!!

This was E's first time in the baby tub. Her umbilical cord fell off on the 01-31. She does not like getting wet :) She does calm down a little when her hair is being washed but other than that she pretty much cries the entire time. I love how her wash cloth is as big as her. Such a modest baby ;)

She does love to be swaddled.

2 comments:

Lora said...

What a beautiful baby!!
-and who couldn't love little feet? Very cute picture!

Niki Carter said...

She is precious!