
B was a candy thief Christmas morning. I am sure that he has a piece of candy in his mouth in every picture :)

Loading his "pick up dirt" with candy.

Opening his cars from G.
(Ignore the big belly to the left.)
"Pick up dirt" from Grandma and Grandpa.

Boots from Mom and Dad.

Monkey and Bunny slippers from Santa. These were a big hit! G:"Just what I always wanted!"

Hair bows from Grandma & Grandpa. There was one point during the day where she had all 4 in her hair at once.

Bell dress up from Grandma and Grandpa.

Cinderella dress up from Grandma and Grandpa and Duplos from Santa.

Her tall tower. She was so proud. I am loving the slippers :)
1 comment:
love all the christmas updates! those slippers are adorable, and the first BUCK! David would be proud/jealous too! :)
Post a Comment