Friday, September 25, 2009

New Baby Update

I had my 5-month sonogram last Thursday and then just a regular doctor's appointment on Wednesday. We got the results back from the spina bifida/down syndrome tests which were negative. We were also told that everything seen on the sonogram was normal. Yay for good Doctor's appointments. I had even gained 5 pounds since my last visit. This is a big deal for me because I have been having problems gaining weight plus the stomach flu that went around our house last week didn't help matters any. I am now finally at +1 lb for the entire pregnancy. As long as I don't lose any more I should be good.

Just as a side note, we didn't find out if the baby was a boy or a girl. We are still planning to wait until January :)

3 comments:

Jill Revell said...

I don't know how you are keeeping it a surprise! January will be really exciting!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad to hear the positive news!

Leann said...

That's awesome that you aren't finding out. We are thinking about doing that later too! What do you "think" it is? Mother's always have an opinion.